1 service found
Regulatory & compliance
Personal Care Regulatory
Service DescriptionEU/UK compliance: With offices in the both EU and UK we are equipped to provide responsible person service including full comsetovigilance (post market surveillance). We have qualified Eurotox toxicologists who provide a complete safety assessment (CPSR ) for the EU/UK We also help brands who may not afford to have their own experience regulatory team with regular update and regulatory service. Our company is a member of CTPA (cosmetic toiletry and perfumery association), British Society of Toxicology, and Royal society of Biology, Society of Cosmetic Scientists.
- SegmentPersonal care
- ApplicationsSun care, Make up, Hair care, Skin care
Cosmetic products notification portal (CPNP)
Classification and labelling (CLP)
Specialized regulatory service for small brands
Cosmetic product safety report (CPSR)
- Company namePersonal Care Regulatory
- Legal namePersonal Care Regulatory Ltd.
- HeadquartersCambridge, UK
- Number of employees1-100
- DescriptionWe provide you with all the guidance and services necessary for launching your products in the UK and the EU zone. You can also apply for the safety assessment service (CPSR), or choose us as the “Responsible Person” for your brand, label check, and CPNP registration. Once these procedures have been completed, you are ready to place your products on the market.