1 service found
Service DescriptionCIDP Preclinical offers a wide panel of in vitro assays for safety, toxicity and efficacy assessment. Our tests have been developed and validated according to international guidelines (ECVAM, OECD and ISO). The assays are performed in strict compliance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).We also design and advise on tailored assays to meet your specific requirements for your product development and validation process. CIDP Preclinical laboratory has developed studies on ex vivo model from human skin explants. These explants are obtained from surgical waste after an abdominoplasty or mammoplasty reduction.
- SegmentPersonal care
- ApplicationsSun care, Skin care
- Countries activeSingapore, Romania, Brazil, Mauritius, India
Ex vivo testing
In vitro testing
- Company nameCIDP Group
- Legal nameCIDP Group
- HeadquartersVacoas-Phoenix, Mauritius
- Number of employees100-1000
- DescriptionCIDP (Centre International de Développement Pharmaceutique) is a private and independent CRO carrying out high performance research and clinical activities for pharmaceutical, medical device, nutrition and cosmetic industries. CIDP is ISO 9001:2015 certified. We serve our clients both as a service provider upstream through Research and Preclinical activities and downstream through Regulatory affairs, Biostatistics & Data Management and Clinical Research. The geographical locations of our centres (Brazil, India, Mauritius, Romania and Singapore) enable the access to a wide panel of patients. This allows us to undertake multi-centric trials with a rapid recruitment process in a secured and adapted environment.