1 service found
Service DescriptionLeader in the field thanks to its specific know-how and advanced technologies, Phytocontrol is at the service of all players in the agricultural, food and agri-food, cosmetic, pharmaceutical and phytopharmaceutical sectors, as well as operators involved in water management. Since the creation of Phytocontrol in 2006, it is now a scientific team of more than 300 people specialised in the chemistry of contaminants, composed of chemical engineers and technicians, biochemists, microbiologists and agronomists, which puts at your disposal all its skills and expertise to bring you an analytical service of the best level accompanied by technical and regulatory advice. And to offer you analytical excellence, a dynamic R&D department strives every day to develop new operating methods that are always more efficient and innovative, enabling you to constantly benefit from the best quality-reactivity-price analytical synergy.
- SegmentHome care
- Company namePhytocontrol Laboratory
- Legal nameLaboratoire Phytocontrol S.A.S.
- HeadquartersNîmes, Occitanie, France
- Number of employees100-1000
- DescriptionLocated at the heart of Georges Besse II science park in Nîmes, in the south of France, the laboratory stretches over more than 4000 m² in an ultra-modern building certified ISO 14001 and equipped with the latest analytical technologies. The Phytocontrol Group is a network of French and European regional agencies organised around a central laboratory. Each ensures Phytocontrol's proximity, follow-up and advice to its customers. This dynamic is an essential link in the laboratory's overall quality policy.