- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI namePhytelephas Aequatorialis Seed Powder
- Performance claimsSmoothing
- Sustainability claimsNatural, Green
- Usage level1-15%
- OriginPhytelephas Aequatorialis
Lipo™ VI 40/60 is produced by the controlled grinding of the seeds of the Ecuadorian Ivory Palm, Phytelephas aequatoralis. Commonly referred to as vegetable ivory or tagua, this ecologically harvested, sustainable rainforest product, traditionally used for carvings and buttons, is a unique exfoliating ingredient. Lipo® VI 40/60 is classified as a moderately abrasive exfoliant.
- Company nameVantage
- Legal nameVantage Specialty Chemicals, Inc.
- HeadquartersChicago, Illinois, United States of America
- Number of employees1000+
- DescriptionVantage is a global natural chemistry company that creates, produces and sources high-end and tailored specialty chemicals and ingredients incorporated into everyday products that nourish, care, sustain and enhance performance. Back-integrated into natural oils and oleo chemistry, we use science to transform naturally-derived products by bringing technology from the lab into the global marketplace. Every day we are focused on implementing new ways our science and technology can help solve some of the world’s pressing challenges by applying specialized chemistry and formulations to each specific issue. Our extreme responsiveness to customer and market needs makes it possible to quickly scale adaptive innovations and rapidly bring revolutionary products to market.
- WebsiteCompany website