- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameSodium Myristoyl Glutamate
- ApplicationsShampoos, Gels & jellies, Cleansers, Lotions, Liquid soaps
- Usage levelPrimary surfactant: 20.0-50.0%
EversoftTM UMS-30S is a 30% liquid of Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, which has about 30% solid content and 25% active content. It is a very mild surfactant for personal care,based on L-glutamic acid, a naturally occuring amino acid. Properties: --Mild surfactant which leaves skin an extremely pleasant silky feel, --High foaming power particularly in the acid range, --Improves the overall foam structure of the product, --Improves hair wet/dry combability, --Excellent biodegradability, --Moderate tolerance to salt and hard water, Applications: It is used mainly for the production of hair and body care products, such as shampoos, shower gels, liquid soaps, cleansing lotions and baby care products that are gentle to the skin. Use Levels: Primary surfactant: 20.0-50.0%; , Co-surfactant:1.0-15.0%.
- Company nameSino Lion
- Legal nameSino Lion (USA), Ltd.
- HeadquartersEast Hanover, NJ
- Number of employees2-10
- DescriptionSino Lion USA (called "Sino Lion" hereafter) was founded in 1993 in New York state, USA. Sino Lion develops, manufactures, and markets, independently or jointly with its Chinese partner companies, innovative and technology-based high performance functional ingredients, polymers, sensory agents, natural active ingredients to service the cosmetic, personal care, health food, pharmaceutical and other related industries worldwide. The company was located at 1 World Trade Center (the North Tower) in New York City for 6 years until the catastrophic event of 9.11 2001. Our office was totally destroyed: fortunately, Sino Lion sustained no casualties. We are currently located in Florham Park, New Jersey.
- WebsiteCompany website