- SegmentPersonal care
- FunctionEmollients, Plant extracts
- ApplicationsOils, Lip care, Creams, Lotions, Moisturisers, Balms, Serums
Virgin Rosehip Oil, also referred to by its botanical name Rosa canina, is cold pressed extracted from the seeds of the rose bush and naturally rich in essential fatty acids, particularly Linoleic (C18:2) and Linolenic (C18:3). This all-natural unrefined oil is known for its restorative benefits and absorbs into the skin quickly without leaving a greasy residue. Rosehip oil has an orange to red complexion with a characteristic scent. Rosehip oil is a highly sought after ingredient throughout the personal-care and cosmetic industry due to its beneficial properties for the skin and hair. It is found in a wide array of topical products such as skin and face serums, creams, body lotions, lip balms, and moisturizers. Natural variation may occur due to virgin organic rosehip oil being an unrefined material.
- Company nameJedwards
- Legal nameJedwards International Inc.
- HeadquartersBraintree, MA, USA
- DescriptionSince its founding in 1994, Jedwards International has worked aggressively to expand its product line to include many difficult-to-source, custom-manufactured materials, such as our certified Organic Fair Trade Virgin Shea Butter. We own and operate a state-of-the-art geothermal temperature-regulated warehouse, from which we can quickly supply a variety of carrier oils, essential oils, waxes, extracts and concentrates. As a result, Jedwards has become a leading supplier of many hot personal care ingredients, including Moroccan Argan Oil, Olive Oil Squalane, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, and Virgin Coconut Oil.
- WebsiteCompany website