- SegmentHome care
- Performance claimsFabric softening
- ApplicationsDescalers, Fabric softener, Bathroom surface liquid cleaner, Laundry pods, Laundry gel, Glass liquid cleaner, Powder laundry detergent, Soap laundry detergent, Liquid laundry detergent
Noverite™ 301 polymer is an aqueous, cationic, hydrophilic copolymer that provides excellent affinity to fiber and is suitable for both standard and high efficiency laundry products. It was developed to improve the performance of a wide range of fabric care products such as liquid and powder laundry detergents and fabric softeners. In addition, Noverite 301 polymer has the ability to develop hydrophilic surfaces when applied to many hard surfaces. The resulting hydrophilic surfaces can result in water sheeting, lime scale prevention, and easy removal of soap scum on treated surfaces.
- Company nameLubrizol Corporation
- Legal nameLubrizol Corporation
- HeadquartersCleveland, Ohio
- Number of employees8,700
- DescriptionWe develop, manufacture and market a broad range of specialty ingredients that drive key consumer product claims and help our customers win in the marketplace. Our products impart physical properties, enhance functional performance and deliver distinctive aesthetic benefits in a wide variety of fast moving consumer products from cleansing, hair care, and skin care, to surface and fabric care. And now, with Merquat™ polymers as part of the Lubrizol family, we have a powerful new combination of technologies led by Carbopol® and Merquat™ polymers that provide performance benefits consumers will notice in skin, hair, fabric and surface care. You’ll get the same trusted formulations expertise and global manufacturing footprint you’ve come to expect, all while we build upon our collective strengths to take innovation to the next level. We’re better together, with one common focus: your success. Now more than ever, you can formulate with confidence™.
- WebsiteCompany website