- SegmentPersonal care
- CAS numbers27073-41-2
- Performance claimsAnti-ageing
Tea Polyphenol is naturally found in tea. It appears pale yellow powder with the odor of tea. Flavanols (catechins) accounted for about 70% of total tea polyphenols. It is one of the main components to form the color, fragrance and taste of tea. Tea Polyphenol has the function of preventing radioactive substances from invading the bone marrow. Polyphenols, flavonoids, catechins and EGCG are powerful antioxidants that appear to interfere with and reduce the spread of certain types of cancer cells. The antioxidant activity of EGCG in green tea extract is purportedly up to 100 times more powerful than that of vitamin C or E.
- Company nameForeverest Resources
- Legal nameForeverest Resources Ltd.
- HeadquartersXiamen, Fujian, China
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionForeverest Resources Ltd. is a family-owned company, which specializes in pine chemicals and provides reliable and comprehensive solutions for pre-sale & after-sale services. With 30 years of history in R&D of forest chemicals products in China, we focus on supplying the substitutes of natural products. Our products include modified resins, terpene based derivatives, flavour & fragrance ingredients, and other biobased chemicals to meet the unique demands of Detergents & Disinfectants, Flavors & Fragrances, Adhesives & Printing Inks, Pharmaceutical & Personal Care, Food & Beverages, and Agrichemical & Cleaning industry, etc.
- WebsiteCompany website