1 product found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameElaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Performance claimsHair conditioning, Smoothing, Moisturising
- Usage levelRecommended use level:, 0.5 - 5.0%.
- OriginCommiphora Myrrha, Olea Europaea, Astrocaryum Murumuru, Helianthus Annuus, Macadamia Ternifolia, Elaeis Guineensis, Argania Spinosa, Cocos Nucifera
Ingredient DescriptionMystic Oil, a part of the Oils Complex, contains monoi, argan, macadamia, olive, myrrh and dulse oil. Cosmetic applications include moisturizing, emollient, hair conditioning, hair repairing, anti-hair loss, seboregulating and suncare. Recommended use level: 0.5 - 5.0%.
- Company nameCenterchem
- Legal nameCenterchem Inc.
- HeadquartersNorwalk, Connecticut, United States of America
- Number of employees1-100
- DescriptionToday's sophisticated cosmetic products demand high performance active ingredients that significantly improve the look and feel of skin and hair. Centerchem offers a broad range of efficacious raw materials sourced from specialized companies from around the world that utilize the latest technologies and scientific research. These "centerpiece" ingredients enable cosmetic formulators to prepare unique products with bioactivity proven by clinical studies.
- WebsiteCompany website