- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameZingiber officinale Root Oil
- Performance claimsSkin conditioning, Smoothing
- FunctionColourants, Rheology modifiers, Masking agents
- ApplicationsOils, Conditioners, Tonic
- OriginZingiber Officinale
A clear volatile oil with a light yellow to amber colour obtained by steam distillation of the dried rhizomes (roots) of the ginger plant. According to the Cosmetic Ingredient Database (CosIng), the functions of Ginger Essential Oil are:Masking, Perfuming, Skin Conditioning, Tonic.To view more information, visit the CosIng Database here.
- Company nameAromantic
- Legal nameAromantic, Ltd.
- HeadquartersMoray, United Kingdom
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionHere at Aromantic, we are a family-run business that is passionate in our belief that nothing is better for your skin than natural beauty products that have been tailor-made for you. We aim to offer everything you need in order to make your own creams, lotions, balms, toiletries, spa products and specialised skin-care products - including the knowledge you need to get formulating!
- WebsiteCompany website