1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameStearic acid
- CAS numbers57-11-4
- Sustainability claimsPlant-based
- FunctionCleansing agents, Emulsifiers, Stabilizers, Thickeners, Waxes
- ApplicationsCosmetics, Creams, Lotions, Skin care
- Chemical groupFatty acids
- AppearanceLiquid, Solid
Ingredient DescriptionWilfarin fatty acids are derived from both Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Oil and are produced from the splitting of fats at high temperature and pressure. Depending on customer requirements, they are available as broad cuts or purer fatty acids by simple or fractional distillation. Common applications for fatty acids include rubber processing, candles and cosmetic products or use as feedstock to produce derivatives such as MCTs, soap, and metallic soap. Intermediate chemicals such as fatty alcohols, fatty amines and fatty esters can also be manufactured from fatty acids. Depending on the grade / type of fatty acids, they are available in paper bags, bulker bags, drums, IBCs, flexibags and bulk shipments.
- Packaging info25kg net pp laminated paper bag, 800kg net jumbo bag, 180kg steel drum, 20mt iso tank, bulk
- Company nameWilmar
- Legal nameWilmar International Ltd
- Number of employees10,001+
- DescriptionWilmar International Limited, founded in 1991 and headquartered in Singapore, is today Asia’s leading agribusiness group. Wilmar is ranked amongst the largest listed companies by market capitalisation on the Singapore Exchange.
- WebsiteCompany website