1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI namePhytelephas Aequatorialis Seed Powder
- Performance claimsSmoothing
- Sustainability claimsNatural, Green
- ApplicationsSkin care
- Usage level1-15%
- OriginPhytelephas Aequatorialis
Ingredient DescriptionLipo™ VI 40/60 is produced by the controlled grinding of the seeds of the Ecuadorian Ivory Palm, Phytelephas aequatoralis. Commonly referred to as vegetable ivory or tagua, this ecologically harvested, sustainable rainforest product, traditionally used for carvings and buttons, is a unique exfoliating ingredient. Lipo® VI 40/60 is classified as a moderately abrasive exfoliant.
- Company nameVantage
- Legal nameVantage Specialty Chemicals, Inc.
- HeadquartersChicago, Illinois, USA
- Number of employees501-1,000
- DescriptionVantage Specialty Chemicals is a leading provider of natural-based specialty chemicals focused on personal care, food, consumer, and industrial end markets. Using its vertical raw materials position, technical expertise, and flexible process capabilities, it adds value by derivatizing fatty acids through alkoxylation and esterification to make products that improve its customers’ applications. This allows them to be responsive and competitive when meeting customers’ needs, which is just one of the reasons why Vantage is a market leader for specialty alkoxylates, polysorbates, and sorbitan esters. Vantage has extensive application know-how and a deep understanding of the personal care industry. This allows development of proprietary products and formulations for global cosmetic companies.
- WebsiteCompany website