1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameAcetamide MEA
- FunctionHumectants, Rheology modifiers
- ApplicationsSkin care, Hair care
- Usage level1-5%
Ingredient DescriptionLipamide™ MEAA 75% has humectant and lubricant properties for use in shampoos, treatment products and hair conditioners. It reduces tangling, improves the ease of wet and dry combing and leaves the hair soft and manageable. Lipamide™ MEAA adds humectancy, lubricity and a moist, non-tacky after feel to skin care creams, lotions and cleansing systems.
- Company nameVantage
- Legal nameVantage Specialty Chemicals, Inc.
- HeadquartersChicago, Illinois, USA
- Number of employees501-1,000
- DescriptionVantage Specialty Chemicals is a leading provider of natural-based specialty chemicals focused on personal care, food, consumer, and industrial end markets. Using its vertical raw materials position, technical expertise, and flexible process capabilities, it adds value by derivatizing fatty acids through alkoxylation and esterification to make products that improve its customers’ applications. This allows them to be responsive and competitive when meeting customers’ needs, which is just one of the reasons why Vantage is a market leader for specialty alkoxylates, polysorbates, and sorbitan esters. Vantage has extensive application know-how and a deep understanding of the personal care industry. This allows development of proprietary products and formulations for global cosmetic companies.
- WebsiteCompany website