1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- CAS numbers8016-96-4
- ColorsBrown, Golden
Ingredient DescriptionDescription Vetivert oil Co2 Chrysopogon zizaniodies is unlike of other Vetiver oils in the market, Vetiver oil CO2 has no smoke odor due to the lower temperature and shorter processing time of Supercritical CO2 Extraction. The odor can be described as sweet, creamy, woody, refined and balsamic. Moreover, the color is very refined as well. This is because of the lower temperature causes less deterioration of thermally liable components and the better selectivity of CO2 as a solvent results in little to no residue in the final product. Vetiver oil is very effective in calming and soothing the mind. It helps to dispel anger, hysteria, irritability and neurotic behavior. It revitalizes the body and helps make up for mental and physical exhaustion; and is also helpful for general aches and pains, especially for rheumatism, arthritis and muscular pain. The therapeutic properties of vetiver oil are antiseptic, aphrodisiac, cicatrisant, nervine, sedative, tonic, sedative, vulnerary, analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antispasmodic, cell proliferant, depurative, emmenagogue, rubefacient, stimulant, vermifuge, vulnerary. This plant is a perennial aromatic grass that grows up to 2 meter in height. The leaves are narrow, linear, erect; spikelets grey in a panicle of numerous racemes, fruits oblong grains.
- Company nameUltra International
- Legal nameUltra International B.V.
- HeadquartersRotterdam, Netherlands
- Number of employees100-1000
- DescriptionUltra, with our head office based in Spijkenisse, Holland are essential oils specialists whose strength and point of difference is our vertical integration into the supply source with facilities around the world producing our quality essential oils and raw materials.
- WebsiteCompany website