1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameInulin
- Performance claimsHair conditioning, Skin conditioning
- Sustainability claimsNatural, Vegan
- ApplicationsButters, Conditioners, Creams, Emulsions, Lotions, Masks, Serums, Souffles
- Usage level0.5-3%
Ingredient DescriptionInutec® H25P is a highly purified Inulin. Inulin is a unique linear natural sugar polymer based on glucose and fructose undergoes a hot water extraction from chicory root (Cichorium Intybus) and is then further enzymatically purified. Inutec H25P has the unique property to form a smooth and pleasant film on the skin and hair, leaving both softer. It is especially effective when formulated in rinse off products. Inutec H25P also has the ability to retain perfume and oil components from rinse off products, helping to prolong the effect of oils soluble actives on the skin or hair. Inutec® H25P is a product from Gobiotics.
- Company nameUltra Chemical
- Legal nameUltra Chemical Inc.
- HeadquartersUSA & The Netherlands
- DescriptionUltra Chemical is a supplier and manufacturer of customized ingredients and specialized services for the progressing personal care industry. We are a family owned business founded in 1992 that has maintained full focus on personal care, delivering science-based and proven ingredients and custom solutions to our customers. Our mission is to make the life of our customers and suppliers easier in their quest to create personal care products that consumers demand. We strive to be the go-to, trusted partner for all our customer’s operations and goals.
- WebsiteCompany website