1 ingredient found
Micromatrix® Dry Sphere R7 WL 15
The Innovation Company
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameHydroxypropyltrimonium Maltodextrin Crosspolymer, Red 7 (CI 15850)
- Performance claimsAnti-oily skin
- ApplicationsLoose powders, Powders, Make-up, Emulsions, Oils, Skin care
Ingredient DescriptionMicroMatrix® Dry Sphere colours are completely hydrophobic texturizing powders based on a starch derivative, available in different colours. MicroMatrix® Dry Sphere colours are used as colourants, texturizing agents and mattifiers. They improve wear of powder applications on oily skin as the beads absorb excess of oil providing a long lasting, matte appearance. They are suitable for use in skin care, make-up products and toiletries. They have an excellent capacity on emulsification as they can improve the emulsion stability. This is ideal to achieve long-lasting wear and increased coverage. MicroMatrix® Dry Sphere are coloured loose powders which provide a smooth velvety feel when applied on the skin. This is due to its uniform particle shape and particle size distribution.
- Company nameThe Innovation Company
- Legal nameCosmetics Innovations and Technologies Sarl
- HeadquartersDreux, Centre-Val de Loire, France
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionThe Innovation Company® is the designer of the most imaginative raw materials for cosmetics. It has developed, manufactured and offered a wide and functional range of innovative ingredients for 30 years. It is equipped with R&D, QC, and Formulation laboratories to back-up the production and technical service, operating according to ISO9000 standards. It also collaborates with its customers and partners sharing its know-how and technical facilities to create modern and functional products for even the most demanding cosmetic consumers.
- WebsiteCompany website