1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI namePropylene Carbonate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Sustainability claimsNatural
- FunctionSolvents, Thickeners
- ApplicationsEmulsions, Oils
- OriginLinum Usitatissimum
Ingredient DescriptionHectone® is a range of pre-dispersed organoclays in various oils and solvents. They are used as thickeners and rheological additives in emulsions and other cosmetic preparations. Hectone® products impart a soft and rich skin feel upon application, and the appearance and after feel vary from a mat and dry feel to a slight sheen and soft feel depending on the dispersion media used. Hectone® Flaxseed, HCO, HVO, la and Rapeseed are ideal for natural formulations as they are based on natural and hydrogenated oils. In addition to the standard products, custom tailored Hectone® are available upon request.
- Company nameThe Innovation Company
- Legal nameCosmetics Innovations and Technologies Sarl
- HeadquartersDreux, France
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionThe Innovation Company® has developed, manufactured and offered a wide and functional range of innovative cosmetic raw materials for 30 years. Originally named Créations Couleurs®, we were specialized only in colour cosmetics. Since then the product range has grown also to sun care and skin care, and hence two new divisions along with Créations Couleurs® were developed; Créations Solaires® and Créations Soins®.
- WebsiteCompany website