1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI namePropylene Carbonate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Sustainability claimsNatural
- FunctionSolvents, Thickeners
- ApplicationsEmulsions, Oils, Cosmetics
- OriginLinum Usitatissimum
Ingredient DescriptionHectone® is a range of pre-dispersed organoclays in various oils and solvents. They are used as thickeners and rheological additives in emulsions and other cosmetic preparations. Hectone® products impart a soft and rich skin feel upon application, and the appearance and after feel vary from a mat and dry feel to a slight sheen and soft feel depending on the dispersion media used. Hectone® Flaxseed, HCO, HVO, LA and Rapeseed are ideal for natural formulations as they are based on natural and hydrogenated oils. In addition to the standard products, custom tailored Hectone® are available upon request.
- Company nameThe Innovation Company
- Legal nameCosmetics Innovations and Technologies Sarl
- HeadquartersDreux, Centre-Val de Loire, France
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionThe Innovation Company® is the designer of the most imaginative raw materials for cosmetics. It has developed, manufactured and offered a wide and functional range of innovative ingredients for 30 years. It is equipped with R&D, QC, and Formulation laboratories to back-up the production and technical service, operating according to ISO9000 standards. It also collaborates with its customers and partners sharing its know-how and technical facilities to create modern and functional products for even the most demanding cosmetic consumers.
- WebsiteCompany website