1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameEthylene/ Propylene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Sustainability claimsNatural
- ApplicationsOils, Gels & jellies
Ingredient DescriptionCreagel® Crystals are thickened lipids, which have been produced from various oils by a polymerisation process. Creagel® Crystals are either fully synthetic or combinations of synthetic and natural lipids. They are anhydrous gels varying from transparent to slightly coloured depending on the lipid used. In addition to standard products, Creagel® Crystals can be made into higher viscosity (HV) and with an oil of your choice.
- Company nameThe Innovation Company
- Legal nameCosmetics Innovations and Technologies Sarl
- HeadquartersDreux, Centre-Val de Loire, France
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionThe Innovation Company® is the designer of the most imaginative raw materials for cosmetics. It has developed, manufactured and offered a wide and functional range of innovative ingredients for 30 years. It is equipped with R&D, QC, and Formulation laboratories to back-up the production and technical service, operating according to ISO9000 standards. It also collaborates with its customers and partners sharing its know-how and technical facilities to create modern and functional products for even the most demanding cosmetic consumers.
- WebsiteCompany website