1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- Performance claimsSmoothing
- Sustainability claimsBotanical
- FunctionButters and moisturizers, Rheology modifiers, Plant extracts
- ApplicationsEmulsions, Oils, Pumps, Conditioners, Butters, Creams, Waters
Ingredient DescriptionThis formula features our lovely Raspberry Seed CO2 Extract and Rose Hydrosol! Sodium Behenoyl Lactylate, Glyceryl Stearate, and Behenyl Alcohol provide the emulsification system in this formula. Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and our Botanical Complex LSC offer excellent conditioning as well as botanical benefits. Our Avena Oat Extract WS will help the skin to retain needed moisture. HEC will serve to help stabilize and enhance feel in application. This cream has a nice application and dry-down, leaving skin soft and smooth.
- Company nameThe Herbarie
- Legal nameThe Herbarie at Stoney Hill Farm, Inc.
- HeadquartersProsperity, SC, USA
- Number of employees1-10
- DescriptionThe Herbarie is a wholesale supplier of ingredients for the cosmetics and toiletries, personal care, spa and wellness industries. It aims to bring nature and science together to offer the best in innovative, natural source products. The Herbarie is built around its commitment to quality and ethics, a responsibility to the environment, and the best in customer service. It is passionate about what it does and strives to share this passion with its customers. Its products are based on natural ingredients, such as shea butter, jojoba oil, sunflower seed extract, rose water, herbs, and other botanicals. The Herbarie is pleased to offer this selection of naturally derived bulk ingredients from which customers can create their own personal care products.
- WebsiteCompany website