1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- Performance claimsSmoothing, Moisturising
- Sustainability claimsBotanical
- FunctionEmulsifiers, Butters and moisturizers, Rheology modifiers, Plant extracts
- ApplicationsEmulsions, Oils, Conditioners, Butters, Lotions, Waters
Ingredient DescriptionOlivem 1000 Silky Lotion is moisturizing and conditioning with an exceptionally silky feel. This formula features silky Olivem 1000 as our primary emulsifier. To increase stability, Glyceryl Stearate is utilized as our secondary, low HLB emulsifier. The Liquid Crystal structure of Olivem 1000 allows for superior skin moisturization and conditioning with outstanding texture and feel.
- Company nameThe Herbarie
- Legal nameThe Herbarie at Stoney Hill Farm, Inc.
- HeadquartersProsperity, SC, USA
- Number of employees1-10
- DescriptionThe Herbarie is a wholesale supplier of ingredients for the cosmetics and toiletries, personal care, spa and wellness industries. It aims to bring nature and science together to offer the best in innovative, natural source products. The Herbarie is built around its commitment to quality and ethics, a responsibility to the environment, and the best in customer service. It is passionate about what it does and strives to share this passion with its customers. Its products are based on natural ingredients, such as shea butter, jojoba oil, sunflower seed extract, rose water, herbs, and other botanicals. The Herbarie is pleased to offer this selection of naturally derived bulk ingredients from which customers can create their own personal care products.
- WebsiteCompany website