1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameCetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride
- Sustainability claimsEconomical
- FunctionEmulsifiers, Rheology modifiers
- ApplicationsOils, Conditioners, Pastilles, Creams, Waters
- OriginRicinus Communis
Ingredient DescriptionIncroquat CR Concentrate is economical, easy to use, and produces good results. A simple cream rinse can be made by melting and dispersing the pastilles into hot water. For a more substantive hair conditioner, we recommend combining the CR Concentrate with BTMS-Conditioning Emulsifier. Cetearyl Alcohol (and) PEG-40 Castor Oil (and) Stearalkonium Chloride, 5 - 7%, Pastilles, Emulsifies in water
- Company nameThe Herbarie
- Legal nameThe Herbarie at Stoney Hill Farm, Inc.
- HeadquartersProsperity, SC, United States
- DescriptionWe are a wholesale supplier of ingredients for the cosmetics and toiletries, personal care, spa and wellness industries. Our mission is to bring nature and science together to offer the best in innovative, natural source products. The Herbarie is built around our commitment to quality and ethics, a responsibility to the environment, and the best in customer service. We are passionate about what we do and we strive to share this passion with our customers.
- WebsiteCompany website