1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameCetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride
- Performance claimsSmoothing
- Sustainability claimsEconomical
- FunctionEmulsifiers, Rheology modifiers
- ApplicationsOils, Conditioners, Pastilles, Creams, Waters
- OriginRicinus Communis
Ingredient DescriptionIncroquat CR Concentrate is economical, easy to use, and produces good results. A simple cream rinse can be made by melting and dispersing the pastilles into hot water. For a more substantive hair conditioner, we recommend combining the CR Concentrate with BTMS-Conditioning Emulsifier. Cetearyl Alcohol (and) PEG-40 Castor Oil (and) Stearalkonium Chloride, 5 - 7%, Pastilles, Emulsifies in water
- Company nameThe Herbarie
- Legal nameThe Herbarie at Stoney Hill Farm, Inc.
- HeadquartersProsperity, SC, USA
- Number of employees1-10
- DescriptionThe Herbarie is a wholesale supplier of ingredients for the cosmetics and toiletries, personal care, spa and wellness industries. It aims to bring nature and science together to offer the best in innovative, natural source products. The Herbarie is built around its commitment to quality and ethics, a responsibility to the environment, and the best in customer service. It is passionate about what it does and strives to share this passion with its customers. Its products are based on natural ingredients, such as shea butter, jojoba oil, sunflower seed extract, rose water, herbs, and other botanicals. The Herbarie is pleased to offer this selection of naturally derived bulk ingredients from which customers can create their own personal care products.
- WebsiteCompany website