1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameGlycerin, Water, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract
- Performance claimsAntioxidants, Anti-ageing, Anti-cellulite, Firming
- FunctionAntioxidants, Plant extracts
- ApplicationsSkin care, Waters
- Usage levelThis product should be added to the formulation at cool-down at the recommended usage rate., 0.1 - 4%
- OriginHibiscus Sabdariffa, Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis
Ingredient DescriptionThe flowers of the Hibiscus have anti-oxidant properties and inhibit elastin degradation, helping to maintain the skin's elasticity and thereby offering anti-aging effects. Hibiscus Extract is useful for formulations targeting skin tone, anti-aging, anti-cellulite and refirming products. Hibiscus Extract is a standardized extract of the flowers of Hibiscus sabdariffa L. containing a minimum of 1.5% of Anthocyanosides. 0.1 - 4%, Dark purple-dark brown transparent liquid with characteristic odor, Soluble in water, 3.0 - 4.0, Glycerin (and) Water (and) Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Protect from direct light and humidity at a temperature of 50°-77°F (10°-25°C), 18 months, properly stored, in sealed vessel. Caution: Do not directly apply onto your skin. This product should be added to the formulation at cool-down at the recommended usage rate. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
- Company nameThe Herbarie
- Legal nameThe Herbarie at Stoney Hill Farm, Inc.
- HeadquartersProsperity, SC, USA
- Number of employees1-10
- DescriptionThe Herbarie is a wholesale supplier of ingredients for the cosmetics and toiletries, personal care, spa and wellness industries. It aims to bring nature and science together to offer the best in innovative, natural source products. The Herbarie is built around its commitment to quality and ethics, a responsibility to the environment, and the best in customer service. It is passionate about what it does and strives to share this passion with its customers. Its products are based on natural ingredients, such as shea butter, jojoba oil, sunflower seed extract, rose water, herbs, and other botanicals. The Herbarie is pleased to offer this selection of naturally derived bulk ingredients from which customers can create their own personal care products.
- WebsiteCompany website