1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameWater, Glycerin, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Performance claimsAntioxidants, Anti-inflammation
- Sustainability claimsGreen
- FunctionAntioxidants, Astringents, Plant extracts
- ApplicationsHair care, Waters
- Usage level1-50%
- OriginCamellia Japonica, Camellia Chekiangoleosa, Camellia Sinensis
Ingredient DescriptionGreen Tea Extract WS is made from the leaves of the evergreen shrub, Camellia sinensis. Green Tea has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and astringent qualities. It is excellent for both skin and hair care. Water, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Yellow to Amber Liquid. 1-50%
- Company nameThe Herbarie
- Legal nameThe Herbarie at Stoney Hill Farm, Inc.
- HeadquartersProsperity, SC, USA
- Number of employees1-10
- DescriptionThe Herbarie is a wholesale supplier of ingredients for the cosmetics and toiletries, personal care, spa and wellness industries. It aims to bring nature and science together to offer the best in innovative, natural source products. The Herbarie is built around its commitment to quality and ethics, a responsibility to the environment, and the best in customer service. It is passionate about what it does and strives to share this passion with its customers. Its products are based on natural ingredients, such as shea butter, jojoba oil, sunflower seed extract, rose water, herbs, and other botanicals. The Herbarie is pleased to offer this selection of naturally derived bulk ingredients from which customers can create their own personal care products.
- WebsiteCompany website