1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- Performance claimsAntioxidants, Smoothing, Anti-ageing
- Sustainability claimsBotanical, Natural
- FunctionAntioxidants, Rheology modifiers, Emollients, Plant extracts
- ApplicationsEmulsions, Oils, Sticks, Skin care, Conditioners, Lotions, Moisturisers, Waters
Ingredient DescriptionFor those who seek natural ingredients, excellent conditioning and afterfeel, this could be the perfect lotion formula! NatraMulse, VenaSilk and UltraMaize provide this highly desirable emulsification system. This natural system also works synergistically to impart conditioning with a superior afterfeel. Our Perfectly Natural Lotion is enriched with Olive Squalane, Meadowfoam Seed Oil and Botanical Complex LSC. These emollients offer many skin care benefits, including nutrients, stability and lovely feel in application. The Herbarie’s Antioxidant Complex T 5 delivers a unique complex of botanicals that are known to contain high levels of phytochemicals known as polyphenols. These polyphenols exhibit antioxidant qualities that are useful in anti-aging formulas. This light, lotion formula was created especially for summer, but is lovely any time of the year.
- Company nameThe Herbarie
- Legal nameThe Herbarie at Stoney Hill Farm, Inc.
- HeadquartersProsperity, SC, USA
- Number of employees1-10
- DescriptionThe Herbarie is a wholesale supplier of ingredients for the cosmetics and toiletries, personal care, spa and wellness industries. It aims to bring nature and science together to offer the best in innovative, natural source products. The Herbarie is built around its commitment to quality and ethics, a responsibility to the environment, and the best in customer service. It is passionate about what it does and strives to share this passion with its customers. Its products are based on natural ingredients, such as shea butter, jojoba oil, sunflower seed extract, rose water, herbs, and other botanicals. The Herbarie is pleased to offer this selection of naturally derived bulk ingredients from which customers can create their own personal care products.
- WebsiteCompany website