1 ingredient found
Rice Extract-NS, Rice Bran Extract-NS
The Garden of Naturalsolution
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameOryza Sativa (Rice) Extract
- FunctionAntioxidants, Active ingredients, Colourants, Plant extracts
- OriginOryza Sativa
Ingredient DescriptionOryza sativa, commonly known as Asian rice, is generally referred to as rice in English. It is an annual plantin the family Poaceae. Rice is a staple cereal crop in Asia, widely cultivated in semi-tropical and wormtemperate areas around the world for its grain. Rice has a long history of cultivation and consumption, andis one of the two most important cereal crops in the world for human consumption along with wheat. Thename, ‘Oryza’ is a classical Latin word for rice and ‘sativa’ means ‘cultivated’. O. sativa has hundreds ofcultivars with different grain color, size, shape as well as environmental tolerances. Rice bran, a part of therice kernel that contains pericarp, aleurone, and subaleurone fractions is a byproduct of rice milling. Ricebrans and hulls contain a large number of bioactive compounds. Distribution of phenolic acid varies inbotanical parts of the rice kernel. Ferulic acid is predominant in the bran whereas vanillic and p-coumaricacids are concentrated in the husk. Rice bran is also known to be rich in various bioactive phytochemicalsincluding γ-oryzanol, tocopherols, and tocotrienols, which have beneficial properties and anti-oxidant activity.Many studies demonstrated that rice bran had anti-allergic, anti-carcinogenic, anti-diabetic properties.ㅍ
- Company nameThe Garden of Naturalsolution
- Legal nameThe Garden of Naturalsolution Co., Ltd.
- HeadquartersGyeonggi-do, South Korea
- DescriptionThe Garden of Naturalsolution is leading company in natural cosmetic ingredient market in Korea. Natural Solution specializes in the development and supply of an extensive range of natural ingredients for cosmetic and food industries since 2004.
- WebsiteCompany website