1 ingredient found
Orange Daylily Extract-NS
The Garden of Naturalsolution
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameHemerocallis Fulva Extract
- FunctionAntioxidants, Active ingredients, UV filters, Plant extracts
- OriginHemerocallis Fulva
Ingredient DescriptionHemerocallis fulva is a species of daylily native to Asia and is commonly called orange daylily, tawnydaylily, tiger daylily, or ditch lily. It is an herbaceous perennial plant with tuberous roots and is cultivatedwidely as an ornamental plant. The tubers, leaves, and flowers of H. fulva have been used in cookeryand as a traditional medicine in eastern Asia for thousands of years, especially for the treatment ofinflammation and jaundice. There is also a record showing its use as anti-depressant agent, and it wasascribed as “forget one’s sorrow plant” in China and Japan. In Japan, it was also used as a commonfolk remedy as a supplement for health improvement in the ancient times. According to the scientific studies, extracts of H. fulva have strong anti-oxidant efficacy. They scavengethe hydroxyl radicals generated by H2O2/UV system; they scavenge ROS and inhibit ROS production; and they increase the level of glutathione in cells. These results indicate that the extracts of H. fulvafunction as a defensive reagent that protects cells from excessive ROS, especially generated by UV.
- Company nameThe Garden of Naturalsolution
- Legal nameThe Garden of Naturalsolution Co., Ltd.
- HeadquartersOsan-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionThe Garden of Naturalsolution is a leading company in the natural cosmetic ingredients market in Korea. It specializes in the development and supply of an extensive range of natural ingredients for the cosmetic and food industries. Ingredients are based on plant-sources, mushrooms, and marine plants and are mostly extracted through the ultrasonic extraction method. It offers hundreds of botanical ingredients with a wide range of oriental medicinal herbs and plants native to Korea. These ingredients are tested and proven to demonstrate anti-oxidant, anti-wrinkle, skin brightening, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial activities - - all of which are advantages in skincare products.
- WebsiteCompany website