1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameSodium Lauroamphoacetate
- CAS numbers66161-62-4, 68608-66-2
- Performance claimsAnti-irritation, Cleansing
- Sustainability claimsGentle, Plant-based
- FunctionCleansing agents, Delivery systems, Emulsifiers, Foaming agents, Rheology modifiers, Solubilizers, Surfactants, Thickeners
- ApplicationsBaby products, Bars, Cleansers, Hair care, Liquid soaps, Shampoos
- Chemical groupImidazolines, Salts
- Chemical propertiesAmphoteric
- Physical propertiesLiquid at STP, Viscous, Water soluble
Ingredient DescriptionMiranol® Ultra L32 is a sodium lauroamphoacetate that can be used in laundry, liquid dish detergent, and hard surface cleaner formulations. It functions as a mild emulsifier, solubilizer and foaming agent. Its high foaming property and ability to reduce the irritation of other surfactants finds use in both liquid dish detergents and liquid hand soaps. This product is also available as a RSPO MB certified grade. Ask us for the regions of availability
- Does not ship toNORAM, LATAM, EMEA
- Packaging infoBulk, 500 lb Closed Head Poly Drums, 2200 lb.Totes, 200 kg Plastic Drums, 1000 kg Plastic IBC.
- Company nameSolvay
- Legal nameSolvay S.A.
- HeadquartersBrussels, Belgium
- Number of employees1000+
- DescriptionSolvay is an advanced materials and specialty chemicals company, committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. In 90% from our activities, we rank among the world’s top 3 leaders.
- WebsiteCompany website