1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameLauryl hydorxysultaine
- CAS numbers13197-76-7
- Performance claimsCleansing, Smoothing, Soothing
- Sustainability claimsBiodegradable, Gentle, Plant-based
- FunctionCleansing agents, Dispersing agent, Foaming agents, Rheology modifiers, Surfactants
- ApplicationsBaby products, Cleansers, Hair care, Liquid soaps, Moisturisers, Shampoos, Skin care
- Chemical propertiesAmphoteric
Ingredient DescriptionMACKAM® 35-SB is a high performance zwitterionic surfactant that has excellent lime soap dispersing properties and is stable over a wide pH range. It is compatible with anionic, nonionic, amphoteric and cationic surfactants. This grade of lauramidopropyl hydorxysultaine has a particularly low color and odor. It exhibits high foaming even in high electrolyte solutions. When compared to cocamidopropyl betaine, MACKAM® 35-SB exhibits better flash foam and viscosity-building characteristics with lauryl sulfates and alpha olefin sulfonates. MACKAM® 35-SB is produced from a high grade of purified, hydrogenated coco fatty acid and is fully biodegradable. INCI Name LAURYL HYDROXYSULTAINE
- Company nameSolvay
- Legal nameSolvay S.A.
- HeadquartersBrussels, Belgium
- Number of employees1000+
- DescriptionSolvay is an advanced materials and specialty chemicals company, committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. In 90% from our activities, we rank among the world’s top 3 leaders.
- WebsiteCompany website