1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameHYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE
- CAS numbers71329-50-5
- Performance claimsAnti-irritation, Hair conditioning, Hair repair, Hair styling, Hydrating, Moisturising, Skin conditioning, Soft touch
- Sustainability claimsEco-friendly, Economical, Plant-based
- FunctionAnti-static agents, Delivery systems, Film formers, Foaming agents, Stabilizers
- ApplicationsCleansers, Hair care, Masks, Shampoos
- Usage level0.1-1.0%
- Chemical groupBiological polymers, Ethers, Polymers
- Chemical propertiesCationic
- Physical propertiesSolid at STP
- AppearancePowder, Solid
- OriginCyamopsis Tetragonoloba
Ingredient DescriptionJaguar® LS SGI is a non ecotoxic transparent cationic derivative of hydroxypropyl guar with good substantivity to skin and hair. Ideally suited for low surfactant cleaning formulations. It provides good conditioning, maintains foam volume, improves wet and dry compatibility and gives a pleasant soft / dry hair feel without any built-up nor fly-away. Jaguar® LS SGI helps formulate cost efficient, less irritant and environmentally friendly shampoos which are particularly suitable for damaged hair and mild cleansing.
- Does not ship toNORAM, LATAM, APAC
- Company nameSolvay
- Legal nameSolvay S.A.
- HeadquartersBrussels, Belgium
- Number of employees1000+
- DescriptionSolvay is an advanced materials and specialty chemicals company, committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. In 90% from our activities, we rank among the world’s top 3 leaders.
- WebsiteCompany website