1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameHYDROXYPROPYL GUAR
- CAS numbers39421-75-5, 68442-94-4
- Performance claimsHair conditioning, Hair styling, Hydrating, Moisturising, Skin conditioning, Smoothing
- Sustainability claimsEco-friendly, Plant-based, Sustainable
- FunctionEmulsion stabilisers, Film formers, Rheology modifiers, Stabilizers, Thickeners
- ApplicationsConditioners, Creams, Hair care, Lotions, Masks, Skin care
- Usage level0.1-10.0%
- Chemical groupBiological polymers, Ethers, Polymers
- Chemical propertiesNonionic
- Physical propertiesSolid at STP
- AppearancePowder, Solid
- OriginCyamopsis Tetragonoloba
Ingredient DescriptionJaguar® HP 8 COS SGI is a non ionic naturally occurring polymer, from sustainable sources from guar farmers villages in Rajasthan part of the "Sustainable Guar Initiative" program lead by Solvay. It is optimium thickening effect, help stabilize emulsions and is smooth to the skin.
- Packaging info25 KG bags, 100 lb drums, 50 lb. bags
- Company nameSolvay
- Legal nameSolvay S.A.
- HeadquartersBrussels, Belgium
- Number of employees1000+
- DescriptionSolvay is an advanced materials and specialty chemicals company, committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. In 90% from our activities, we rank among the world’s top 3 leaders.
- WebsiteCompany website