1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameArbutin
- Performance claimsSkin bleaching
- Sustainability claimsSafe
- FunctionActive ingredients
- ApplicationsCosmetics, Skin care
- Usage level2-5%
Ingredient DescriptionArbutin is a main component of bearberry and is widely known as a skin whitener. ARBUTIN restrains the formation of freckles caused by the localized accumulation of pigment and hinders melanin biosynthesis caused by skin aging. On top of its great whitening effect, ARBUTIN is also very safe material with wide use history in cosmetics worldwide.
- Company nameSK Bioland
- Legal nameSK Bioland Co., Ltd.
- HeadquartersCheonan, South Korea
- DescriptionWith the motto "Nature, Science, and Life," SKBioland has been leading the development of raw materials using natural resources since 1995 and has kept the top position in the cosmetics raw materials industry. In addition, Bioland has become an internationally recognized company that can also be trusted in the fields of food and pharmaceuticals.
- WebsiteCompany website