1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameSodium Myristoyl Glutamate
- ApplicationsShampoos, Gels & jellies, Cleansers, Lotions, Liquid soaps, Baby care
- Usage levelPrimary surfactant: 20.0-50.0%
Ingredient DescriptionEversoftTM UMS-30S is a 30% liquid of Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, which has about 30% solid content and 25% active content. It is a very mild surfactant for personal care,based on L-glutamic acid, a naturally occuring amino acid. Properties: --Mild surfactant which leaves skin an extremely pleasant silky feel, --High foaming power particularly in the acid range, --Improves the overall foam structure of the product, --Improves hair wet/dry combability, --Excellent biodegradability, --Moderate tolerance to salt and hard water, Applications: It is used mainly for the production of hair and body care products, such as shampoos, shower gels, liquid soaps, cleansing lotions and baby care products that are gentle to the skin. Use Levels: Primary surfactant: 20.0-50.0%; , Co-surfactant:1.0-15.0%.
- Company nameSino Lion
- Legal nameSino Lion (USA), Ltd.
- HeadquartersFlorham Park, New Jersey, USA
- Number of employees101-500
- DescriptionSino Lion develops, manufactures, and markets, independently or jointly with its Chinese partner companies, innovative and technology-based high-performance functional ingredients, sensory agents, natural active ingredients to service the cosmetic, personal care, health food, pharmaceutical, and other related industries worldwide. It focuses on creating “green and better choice “ ingredients using the 12 principles of green chemistry and Biotechnology while disrupting and reshaping the existing landscape of competition for the better for all major ingredient categories it touches. It strives to develop natural and sustainable ingredient technologies that are sufficiently innovative, sustainable, and cost-effective.
- WebsiteCompany website