1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameKappaphycus alvarezii Extract
- Performance claimsAnti-wrinkle
- FunctionActive ingredients
- OriginKappaphycus Alvarezii
Ingredient DescriptionTELOSOMYL®, rich in red algae (Kappaphycus alvarezii) galactans, precisely limits the deterioration of telosomes which serve as a protective cap for telomeres. Actually, TELOSOMYL® stimulates the telosomic protein expression, thus limiting the shortening of telomeres. TELOSOMYL® preserves the replicative potential of fibroblasts. Longevity is maintained, and the scheduled skin aging process is delayed. With a smoothed skin, volunteers take advantage of a younger morphotype and of a younger perceived age. TELOSOMYL® is recommended for all anti-wrinkle strategies.
- Company nameSilab
- Legal nameSilab S.A.
- HeadquartersSaint-Viance, France
- Number of employees201-500
- DescriptionIndependent company, SILAB creates, manufactures, and sells to the cosmetics and dermo-cosmetics industry, efficacy-proved biological active ingredients of natural origin, compliant with current worldwide regulations. With the most sophisticated research, development, and industrial tools, SILAB launches several innovative products yearly like standard active ingredients that form a comprehensive range of products covering all areas of modern cosmetology. It also offers ready-to-use products that meet the specific needs of the customers.
- WebsiteCompany website