1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameHydrolyzed Lupine Protein
- Performance claimsHydrating, Skin repair
- FunctionActive ingredients
- OriginLupinus Luteus, Lupinus Albus
Ingredient DescriptionObtained from sweet white lupine, rich in low molecular weight glutaminated peptides and oligosaccharides, STRUCTURINE® favors the synthesis of epidermal proteins and lipids, limits the transepidermal water losses and reinforces the barrier function of the skin. STRUCTURINE® is thus recommended for all repairing, regenerating and hydrating skin care products.
- Company nameSilab
- Legal nameSilab S.A.
- HeadquartersSaint-Viance, France
- Number of employees201-500
- DescriptionIndependent company, SILAB creates, manufactures, and sells to the cosmetics and dermo-cosmetics industry, efficacy-proved biological active ingredients of natural origin, compliant with current worldwide regulations. With the most sophisticated research, development, and industrial tools, SILAB launches several innovative products yearly like standard active ingredients that form a comprehensive range of products covering all areas of modern cosmetology. It also offers ready-to-use products that meet the specific needs of the customers.
- WebsiteCompany website