1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameHydrolyzed Lupine Protein
- Performance claimsAnti-hairloss
- FunctionActive ingredients
- COSMOS (CPAI 99,7% ;CPAI ORGANIC 99,7% ; SYNTH 0,3% ;)
Ingredient DescriptionANAGELINE® is extracted from sweet white lupine. Rich in glutaminated peptides, oligo-elements and vitamins, ANAGELINE® controls the hair cycle by regulating the hormonal balance, reactivating the microcirculation and stimulating cells metabolism. ANAGELINE® is thus recommended in all hair treatment formulation to delay hair loss and favors hair regrowth.
- Company nameSilab
- Legal nameSilab S.A.
- HeadquartersSaint-Viance, France
- Number of employees201-500
- DescriptionIndependent company, SILAB creates, manufactures, and sells to the cosmetics and dermo-cosmetics industry, efficacy-proved biological active ingredients of natural origin, compliant with current worldwide regulations. With the most sophisticated research, development, and industrial tools, SILAB launches several innovative products yearly like standard active ingredients that form a comprehensive range of products covering all areas of modern cosmetology. It also offers ready-to-use products that meet the specific needs of the customers.
- WebsiteCompany website