1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameLaminaria Digitata Extract, Water
- Sustainability claimsPlant-based, Safe, Sustainable
- Usage level10-50%
- Physical propertiesWater soluble
- NATRUE (98,735% Natural; 1,25% Nature-identical; 0,015% Water)
Ingredient DescriptionHYDRALIXIR™ LD is an algae cellular water, collected in the heart of Laminaria digitata (brown seaweeds sourced in Brittany, France). It combines sustainable sourcing, eco-conception & naturality.
- Company nameSeppic
- Legal nameSEPPIC, S.A.
- HeadquartersParis, France
- Number of employees700
- DescriptionSubsidiary of the Air Liquide Group within the Healthcare activity, Seppic is a designer of specialty ingredients for Health and Beauty. Seppic inspires its customers with a unique combination of expertise in the fields of natural derived technologies, chemistry, biology and formulation. Its product ranges include emulsifiers and surfactants, polymers, emulsions, active ingredients, dedicated to cosmetic, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, veterinary and industrial customers.
- WebsiteCompany website