1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- Sustainability claimsSafe
- FunctionFoaming agents
- ApplicationsFoams, Gels & jellies, Shampoos
- Chemical groupAmides, Carboxylic acids & derivatives
- Chemical propertiesAmphoteric, Anionic
Ingredient DescriptionAMONYL™ 380 BA is an alkyl amido betaine.
- Company nameSeppic
- Legal nameSEPPIC, S.A.
- HeadquartersParis, France
- Number of employees100-1000
- DescriptionSubsidiary of the Air Liquide Group within the Healthcare activity, Seppic is a designer of specialty ingredients for Health and Beauty. Seppic inspires its customers with a unique combination of expertise in the fields of natural derived technologies, chemistry, biology and formulation. Its product ranges include emulsifiers and surfactants, polymers, emulsions, active ingredients, dedicated to cosmetic, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, veterinary and industrial customers.
- WebsiteCompany website