1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameMethylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone
- Performance claimsAnti-microbial
- ApplicationsCleansers, Shampoos
- Usage level0.05-0.1%
- EU label
Ingredient DescriptionSalimix MCI is a broad spectrum preservative. It gives complete protection from bacteria, yeast and molds.
- Company nameSalicylates And Chemicals
- Legal nameSalicylates And Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- HeadquartersMumbai, India
- DescriptionSalicylates and Chemicals was incorporated on 1978, with the object of manufacturing organic chemicals, pharmaceuticals products. In the year 1982, the Sarvaiya family i.e. existing management took over the company. Initially, the company was manufacturing salicylic acid. In the due course of time the management changed the product mix and started the manufacturing of Para Hydroxy Benzoic Acid [PHBA]. In 1985 , the management decided to manufacture parabens beca use of inhouse PHBA, which is the basic raw material.
- WebsiteCompany website