1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- Sustainability claimsBiodegradable, Green, Natural, Sustainable
- ApplicationsAfter Sun, Baby products, Cleansers, Conditioners, Creams, Emulsions, Essences, Lip care, Liquid soaps, Serums
- Usage level0.5%, 10%
- Physical propertiesLiquid at STP
- GHS classificationNot applicable
Ingredient DescriptionMEDITERRANEE LINE is a selection of natural extracts from renewable sources allowing for an increase in the character of naturality in your formula; from Mediterranean millennial cultivation to sustainable botanical extracts for future personal care applications. Intrinsic benefits of plants, known worldwide in the phytotherapeutic tradition, are here reinvented in water-soluble or liposoluble extracts from officinal and aromatic plants of typical Mediterranean origin and cultivation. Through a sustainable extraction process, using only biodegradable solvents (Glycerin from non-edible olive fractions and Triperlargonin from cardoon seeds.), is now possible to create a responsible choice for natural herbal treatments.
- Company nameRoelmi HPC
- Legal nameRoelmi HPC
- HeadquartersOriggio, Italy
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionA wide range of functional ingredients and active ingredients, together with a strong knowledge in formula development and formula protection, permits Roelmi HPC to be the partner leader in supporting formulators with complete and tested concepts, in each step of their activity. By developing only low-impact philosophies, Roelmi HPC offers innovative technologies and customized solutions, aimed to reach the highest level of quality, controlling the activity and respecting customers’ safety.
- WebsiteCompany website