1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameTheobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter
- Performance claimsHydrating, Soothing, Moisturising
- Sustainability claimsGentle, Natural, Vegan
- FunctionButters and moisturizers
- OriginTheobroma Grandiflorum
Ingredient DescriptionThe cupuacu tree is native to the Amazon, most notably to the northern region of Brazil. The tree is similar to the cocoa tree and typically reaches an average height of 10 meters. Cupuacu Butter is a soft, creamy butter that is pressed from the seeds of the cupuacu tree. The impressive composition of Cupuacu Butter includes Linolenic Acid, an Omega-3 essential fatty acid. It is a hydrating, versatile butter that is well suited for use in a wide array of beauty, cosmetic and personal care products. Praan Naturals premium quality Cupuacu Butter is carefully produced, sourced and packaged to maintain the purity, freshness and beneficial properties of this remarkably nutritive lipid.
- Company namePraan Naturals
- Legal nameNatural Sourcing, LLC
- HeadquartersOxford, Connecticut, United States
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionNatural Sourcing, LLC, and its trademarked brand Praan Naturals specialize in the supply of an extensive range of certified organic and conventional natural ingredients for beauty, cosmetics, fragrance & perfumery, spa, massage, aromatherapy, and other personal care applications. It offers the finest ingredients from responsible growers, distillers and manufacturers across the globe. Its vast range of organic ingredients is Certified Organic by CCOF. It also offers a growing range of Certified Kosher and Certified Halal ingredients.
- WebsiteCompany website