1 ingredient found
Organic Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil, India
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameEucalyptus Citriodora (Eucalyptus) Oil
- Performance claimsEnergizing
- FunctionEssential oils
- OriginEucalyptus Citriodora
Ingredient DescriptionOrganic Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil, also known as Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon-Scented Gum or as Corymbia citriodora, is steam distilled from organic Eucalyptus Citriodora, an aromatic tree that is found in Australia, India and in temperate climates. Organic Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil is typically selected for the same room diffusion and chest balm types of applications that Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil is traditionally called upon for. However, Organic Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil possesses a sweeter, more lemony aroma that many prefer over Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil. In holistic aromatherapy applications, Organic Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil is typically considered to be energizing and uplifting. Is can be used in blends to help promote focus and clarity. Aromatically, Organic Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil blends well with peppermint, spearmint, lavender, lemon and other citrus oils and cedarwood and other wood oils.
- Company namePraan Naturals
- Legal nameNatural Sourcing, LLC
- HeadquartersOxford, Connecticut, United States
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionNatural Sourcing, LLC, and its trademarked brand Praan Naturals specialize in the supply of an extensive range of certified organic and conventional natural ingredients for beauty, cosmetics, fragrance & perfumery, spa, massage, aromatherapy, and other personal care applications. It offers the finest ingredients from responsible growers, distillers and manufacturers across the globe. Its vast range of organic ingredients is Certified Organic by CCOF. It also offers a growing range of Certified Kosher and Certified Halal ingredients.
- WebsiteCompany website