1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameCera Microcristallina
- CAS numbers63231-60-7
- Sustainability claimsClean, Safe
- FunctionThickeners, Waxes
- ApplicationsCosmetic pencils, Creams, Decorative cosmetics, Lip balms, Lip care, Lipsticks, Lotions, Skin care
- Chemical groupWaxes
- Physical propertiesHydrophobic, Oil soluble, Solid at STP
- GHS classificationNot applicable
Ingredient DescriptionParacera® L is a hydrocarbon wax of microcrystalline structure, that distinguishes itself by its unique low congealing point. The low oil content and flexible character makes it very suitable for many cosmetic applications where good oil binding or viscosity regulation is required.
- Company nameParamelt
- Legal nameParamelt B.V.
- HeadquartersHeerhugowaard, The Netherlands
- Number of employees100-1000
- DescriptionFounded in 1898, Paramelt B.V. has almost 120 years of experience and today is a global producer of wax blends, adhesives and specialty dispersions. Operating from production sites in the Netherlands, UK, USA and China we work together in a team of more than 400 employees around the world. In most of our core applications Paramelt is the acknowledged market leader.
- WebsiteCompany website