1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameHydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate
- Sustainability claimsNatural
- FunctionEmulsion stabilisers, Rheology modifiers, Thickeners
- ApplicationsAntiperspirants, Colorants, Conditioners, Creams, Deodorants, Hair dyes, Lotions, Shampoos, Skin care, Styling agents, Sun Protection
Ingredient Description- A readily cold water dispersible starch that aids in emulsion stabilization, aesthetic modication and viscoisty build - Naturally derived, non GMO rheology modifier that thickens and provides stabilization and aesthetic enhancements in emulsion systems. Flexible over a wide pH range (3-10) it does not require neutralization and has a high tolerance to electrolytes and cationics. STRUCTURE ZEA is also ideal for boosting viscosity in formulations that requires instant dispersability in cold water or peroxide solutions such as hair bleaches and dyes.
- Company nameNouryon
- Legal nameNouryon Holding B.V.
- HeadquartersAmsterdam, The Netherlands
- Number of employees10000
- DescriptionWe are a new company with a long heritage and extensive expertise in specialty chemicals. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, and personal care items. Building on the dedication of our employees and our shared commitment to safety, sustainability, and open innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.
- WebsiteCompany website