1 ingredient found
Nippon Fine Chemical (formerly: Nippon Camphor Co., Ltd.)
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameDIETHYLHEXYL SUCCINATE
Ingredient DescriptionLight texture ester similar to low-molecular weight silicone.
- Company nameNippon Fine Chemical
- Legal nameNippon Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- FormerlyNippon Camphor Co., Ltd.
- HeadquartersChuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
- Number of employees323
- DescriptionNippon Fine Chemical Co., Ltd. is active in a wide range of fields, with the company's people- and eco-friendly ingredients being used in a variety of products. These include skincare, makeup, and hair care products, healthier and more convenient pharmaceutical ingredients, and industrial materials used in familiar, everyday situations, as well as electronic materials and high-performance resins. Going forward, it will continue contributing to the realization of communities characterized by beauty, health, prosperity, and smiles, by providing high-performance, high value-added cosmetic ingredients, pharmaceutical ingredients, and industrial materials.
- WebsiteCompany website