1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameMagnesium/Potassium/Silicon/Fluoride/Hydroxide/Oxide
- CAS numbers273730-58-8
- Performance claimsMattifying, Smoothing
- Sustainability claimsEconomical, Palm-oil free, Safe, Sustainable
- FunctionBinding agents, Colourants
- ApplicationsColorants, Cushion, Make-up
- Usage level20-60%
- Physical propertiesSolid at STP
- GHS classificationNot applicable
- EU label
- ISO 16128
Ingredient DescriptionMicromica MK-200K is an extender pigment (base) with a particle size of 7-8μm, produced using original methods. Its features include high degrees of whiteness, transparency and purity (low heavy metal content), as well as its airiness. Recommended blending Micromica MK-200K into powdery foundation, loose powder, pressed powder, concealer, lipstick, and eye shadow. It gives a mattifying effect on the skin and prevents darkening or over-highlighting. It is an eco raw material using by-products from the fertilizer business. This base ingredient has low heavy metal contents and is asbestos-free, it can be used as an alternative to sericite. It is also non-nano and non-animal derived.
- Company nameNagase
- Legal nameNagase & Co., Ltd.
- HeadquartersChuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Number of employees6300
- DescriptionNAGASE Personal Care, a division of NAGASE & CO., LTD., is an established supplier of beauty and personal care ingredients from Japan together with our overseas offices. We provide a wide range of specialty, basic and naturally derived ingredients to researchers, formulators, and marketers in the Personal Care industry.
- WebsiteCompany website