1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameCorylus avellana seed oil
- Performance claimsImprove skin barrier function
- Sustainability claimsNatural, Plant-based
- FunctionPlant extracts
- ApplicationsSkin care
- Chemical groupVegetable oils & fats
- OriginCorylus Avellana
Ingredient DescriptionProvides good occlusive properties in skin care that results in lower TEWL.
- Company nameMORRE-TEC Industries
- Legal nameMORRE-TEC Industries, Inc.
- HeadquartersUnion, New Jersey, USA
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionMORRE-TEC Industries, Inc. has established a worldwide reputation for manufacture, distribution, and marketing of a wide range of products for the pharmaceutical, nutritional, personal-care, food and specialty chemical industries. In addition to its reputation as the most diversified supplier of Bromine compounds in 1 kg to multi-ton quantities, MORRE-TEC supplies many other unique chemical intermediates, involving complex synthesis and has contract manufacturing capabilities worldwide. MORRE-TEC maintains active membership in DCAT, SOCMA, and other professional and trade organizations and is IS0 9001-20015 Registered, cGMP compliant and its Union, New Jersey manufacturing facility is FDA registered and inspected.
- WebsiteCompany website