1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameDihydroxyacetone, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Metabisulfite
- CAS numbers7681-57-4, 96-26-4
- Performance claimsTanning
- ApplicationsCosmetics, Self-Tanning
- Chemical groupAlcohols, Ketones
- Physical propertiesWater soluble
- Precautionary statementsH302: Harmful if swallowed, H318: Causes serious eye damage
Ingredient DescriptionDHA Plus offers all the same great benefits as DHA, plus the added advantage of a noticeably improved odor – and that’s not just for the product containing DHA Plus, but for the complete reactive tanning process on the skin.
- Company nameMerck Group
- Legal nameMerck Group
- HeadquartersDarmstadt, Germany
- Number of employees1000+
- DescriptionWe are Merck, the vibrant science and technology company. Science is at the heart of everything we do. It drives the discoveries we make and the technologies we create. We make a positive difference to millions of people’s lives every day. Our constant curiosity and specialist approach drive our partnerships and bring new ideas to life. From advancing gene editing technologies and discovering unique ways to treat the most challenging diseases to enabling the intelligence of devices – Merck is everywhere.
- WebsiteCompany website