1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameSodium Hyaluronate
- CAS numbers9067-32-7
- Sustainability claimsNatural
- FunctionBinding agents
- ApplicationsAftershave, Cleansers, Creams, Granules & salts, Hair care, Lipsticks, Lotions, Milks, Shampoos, Skin care
- Chemical groupSalts
Ingredient DescriptionSodium Hyaluronate is the sodium salt of hyaluronan. The name hyaluronic acid is derived from the Greek word hyalos meaning vitreous, and uronic acid as it was first isolated from the vitreous humour in the eye. Sodium Hyaluronate is a viscous solution consisting of a high molecular weight (500,000-730,000 daltons) fraction of purified natural Sodium Hyaluronate in buffered physiological sodium chloride.
- Company nameMcKinley Resources
- Legal nameMcKinley Resources Inc.
- HeadquartersDallas, Texas, USA
- Number of employees2-10
- DescriptionMcKinley Resources Inc. is a supplier of over-the-counter active ingredients, cosmetic specialty chemicals, and flavors. It focuses on providing solutions for anti-aging, anti-inflammation, cellular re-generation, anti-glycation, and moisturization. It is also a reliable source for custom chemical manufacturing services. We can provide access to efficient, cost-effective custom synthesis on a lab-scale, pilot-scale, and commercial scale. All projects and inquiries are managed in the strictest of confidence. McKinley Resources is the source for the unusual, hard to find, and extremely technical raw materials.
- WebsiteCompany website