1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameDipalmitoyl hydroxyproline
- CAS numbers41672-81-5
- Performance claimsAntioxidants, Collagen increasing, Moisturising
- FunctionAntioxidants, Emollients
- ApplicationsBalms, Cleansers, Compact powders, Fragrances, Lipsticks, Lotions, Masks, Moisturisers, Self-Tanning, Sun Protection
- Usage level0.1-1.0%
Ingredient DescriptionNuovo-Proline-16™ is a C16, C16 carboxyl derivative of the amino acid hydroxypro-line. Dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline promotes collagen synthesis and enhances skin tone. Additionally, it is an excellent moisturizer and functions as an anti-oxidant.
- Company nameMcKinley Resources
- Legal nameMcKinley Resources Inc.
- HeadquartersDallas, Texas, USA
- Number of employees2-10
- DescriptionMcKinley Resources Inc. is a supplier of over-the-counter active ingredients, cosmetic specialty chemicals, and flavors. It focuses on providing solutions for anti-aging, anti-inflammation, cellular re-generation, anti-glycation, and moisturization. It is also a reliable source for custom chemical manufacturing services. We can provide access to efficient, cost-effective custom synthesis on a lab-scale, pilot-scale, and commercial scale. All projects and inquiries are managed in the strictest of confidence. McKinley Resources is the source for the unusual, hard to find, and extremely technical raw materials.
- WebsiteCompany website