1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameHydrolyzed Keratin
- CAS numbers69430-36-0
- Performance claimsAnti-frizz, Hair conditioning, Hair strengthening
- ApplicationsHair care
Ingredient DescriptionKeratin is a fibrous structural protein found in hair, skin, and nails, and found in animals as well. It is usually the key ingredient in salon and at-home hair straighteners and smoothers. On its own, it does not straighten hair, but together with other ingredients and heat from a flat iron, it can superficially bond with hair proteins to smooth the hair and reduce frizz.
- Company nameMcKinley Resources
- Legal nameMcKinley Resources Inc.
- HeadquartersDallas, Texas, USA
- Number of employees2-10
- DescriptionMcKinley Resources Inc. is a supplier of over-the-counter active ingredients, cosmetic specialty chemicals, and flavors. It focuses on providing solutions for anti-aging, anti-inflammation, cellular re-generation, anti-glycation, and moisturization. It is also a reliable source for custom chemical manufacturing services. We can provide access to efficient, cost-effective custom synthesis on a lab-scale, pilot-scale, and commercial scale. All projects and inquiries are managed in the strictest of confidence. McKinley Resources is the source for the unusual, hard to find, and extremely technical raw materials.
- WebsiteCompany website